The Moon—luminous and maternal—produces no light of her own. Her gossamer glow is the soft reflection of the sun’s brilliant light. Like a giant mirror in the heavens—the moon reflects the radiance of the sun shining upon her.
The mezzaluna pendant embodies the reflective nature of the moon with two diamond stars at her side.
May this pendant remind you of God’s love and light shining on you as you reflect the luminous beauty of your soul to the world.
- 14k yellow gold with brushed satin finish
- 2 bezel set white diamonds .95CTS
- 21mm custom antique reproduction mirror slice
- 18” 14k gold adjustable diamond cut 1.03mm cable chain
- Engraved eye with burnished diamond on back
- Overall length of pendant including bale: 28.40mm Overall depth: 1.75mm
- Qualifies for free ground domestic shipping
Returns and Exchanges
For regular price, in-stock merchandise, we will gladly accept your returns for a credit card refund within 14 days of delivery. All merchandise needs to have the original tags attached and must be returned in the original box.
All returns after 14 days may be considered for a merchandise credit per management discretion, and require an RMA number. Sale items are final sale. All 'special order' or 'made to order' merchandise is final sale unless otherwise noted in writing.
Ship your item back to Us
ATTN: WEB RETURNS
741 North Wells Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Online Policies.