“Give beauty back,
beauty, beauty, beauty back to God,
beauty’s Self and beauty’s Giver.”
–GERARD MANLEY HOPKINS
Inspired by the darsana icon, our ring embodies the spirit of darsana–beheld in God’s love and beauty we reflect love and beauty to the world.
Receiving and giving is the flow of life.
We are loved and so we love.
- Size 6.5 – please inquire for other sizes
- 14k yellow gold or rose gold with brushed satin finish
- White pave diamonds .17CTS
- 8mm antique reproduction mirror slice
- Engraved eye with burnished diamond hidden underneath base of ring
- Qualifies for free ground domestic shipping
Returns and Exchanges
For regular price, in-stock merchandise, we will gladly accept your returns for a credit card refund within 14 days of delivery. All merchandise needs to have the original tags attached and must be returned in the original box.
All returns after 14 days may be considered for a merchandise credit per management discretion, and require an RMA number. Sale items are final sale. All 'special order' or 'made to order' merchandise is final sale unless otherwise noted in writing.
Ship your item back to Us
ATTN: WEB RETURNS
741 North Wells Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Online Policies.