We travel to escape the ordinary. And of the many impressions we take away from our journeys, it is the sense of smell that leaves the greatest impact on our memory. Scents hold the power to transport us immediately to a place in time, to recapture a mood…or even to entice us with sensual hints of adventures yet to come. L’OBJET presents a collection of aromatic expressions created from natural oils and essences, blended and poured by hand. Experience Parfums de Voyage. The essence of discovery.
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- Dust with a soft cloth.
- After candle has burned completely through, place container under hot water to dissolve remaining wax. The vessel can then serve as a decorative box.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended.
- 3.5 D x 4 H in – 12.5oz
- 9 D x 11 H cm – 350g
- Limoges Porcelain, Brass Lid
- Paraffin wax with single wick
- Fragrance: Thé Russe Candle – No.75
- Fragrance Notes: Top: Lemon zest, Coriander seeds; Heart: Hay oil, Beeswax absolute, Milk lactones; Base: Patchouli fraction, Amber, Russian leather
- Presented in a luxury gift box
Returns and Exchanges
For regular price, in-stock merchandise, we will gladly accept your returns for a credit card refund within 14 days of delivery. All merchandise needs to have the original tags attached and must be returned in the original box.
All returns after 14 days may be considered for a merchandise credit per management discretion, and require an RMA number. Sale items are final sale. All 'special order' or 'made to order' merchandise is final sale unless otherwise noted in writing.
Ship your item back to Us
ATTN: WEB RETURNS
741 North Wells Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Online Policies.